Top Social

Purpose of the blog

Thursday, February 14, 2019
This blog will form the research log for my 'Objects of Desire' History of Art module at Durham University, to form the basis for the audio-visual podcast that I will then create with my findings. For my project, I have selected an Iranian bowl from the Durham Oriental Museum, which I intend to research the provenance, origins and wider genre of.

This blog will be a central hub for the gathering of all the materials and information that I collate. The six main aims of the log will be to:
  1. record research questions; 
  2. record research interventions; 
  3. record possible answers established by my research; 
  4. provide a rationale for the form and content of my podcast 
  5. show a reflective analysis 
  6. record my bibliography/ and or sources for my research. 
The blog entries should appear in chronological order which will make it easier to follow. The main course components (Research Proposal, Research Questions, Rationale, Reflective Analysis and Bibliography can all be found under the tagged section)
Post Comment
Post a Comment